Welcome to Wesley Chapel Air Conditioning specializing in air conditioning repair for the Wesley Chapel and the Tampa Bay area. We are a local family owned business licensed in Florida. At Wesley Chapel A/C company, our philosophy is simple – service first. We take pride in providing customer service comparable to none. We are committed to offering competitive pricing without compromising workmanship. Before you sign a contract with anyone else give Wesley Chapel A/C company the opportunity to earn your business, youâll be glad that you did.
These agreements seek to maintain a relationship with the customer using periodic maintenance and membership gimmicks as a hook.
- Unless your system has a unique problem, maintenance intervals are at least one (1) year apart if not longer. Residential systems have no belts to tighten, motor bearings are sealed and require no lubrication, and refrigerant circuits are hermetically sealed and should not have trash, air, and acids introduced by constant connections to various gauge sets.
- Spring cleaning chemicals on coils will corrode and damage them causing leaks.
- Technicians are paid a percentage of everything that they can sell so frequent maintenance equals frequent sales opportunities.
Why be a victim!
Change your air filter once a month to keep your unit clean and call us to correct problems. Not make them! Â If preventive maintenance is require, just call us, no contract required.
High Pressure Sales
The ultimate goal in manipulative AC businesses is to sell a new system to every customer. Each service call is scripted to provide sales opportunities. Salesmen are decorated to look like technicians with fresh pressed shirts embroidered with flags and certifications. Hospital booties and a lot of talking points you can save with “NEW High Efficiency” equipment to replace your old, rusted, moldy, about to explode, system. Really?
90% of our service calls result in quick affordable repairs. Of the remaining 10%, only two (2) systems are replaced (yes, 2 out of 100) because we want our customers to enjoy a practical service life from their existing equipment which allows you to make wise decisions concerning replacement equipment.