The Law Tunnel
In the 1820s, the Law had a 300 metre long, 3 metre diameter tunnel driven through its eastern flank to carry the Dundee to Newtyle railway. Originally drawn by horse, the first locomotive was introduced in 1833.(817) 572-8690
A spectacular 360
Rising to a height of 174 metres, Dundee Lawâs summit is the highest point in the city and provides 360Â° panoramic views over the city centre, Dundee Waterfront, River Tay, Fife, Perthshire, the Sidlaw Hills and beyond.